What is a vCISO?
A virtual Chief Information Security Officer is a skilled, outsourced cyber security practitioner who helps organizations protect their infrastructure, data and assets.
Benefits of vCISO Service
A vCISO brings security expertise to an organization and interacts with the complete organization including C-Level executives to improve the company security posture and respond to security incidents. The company risk profile is significantly reduced at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CISO.
- Executive Cyber Security Training
- Our program will engage and train your top-level executives on cyber security awareness.
- Security Program
- Our program will create and maintain a security program for your organization, including documentation.
- Application Security
- Our program will review important systems for security posture.
- Client Integration
- Our vCISO team is part of your team. We represent your business for third-party vendors in security-related issues.