Colden Company is proud to have been in business supporting our customer base for over fifteen years. Our success and staying power are a reflection not only of our deep commitment to our customers but also a testament to the successful customers that we service. Without you, we are nothing. Thank you.
We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class technology AND service. Each Colden Company employee we hire goes through a customer service training program. After all, our product might be technology, but our business is providing you with excellent service. We do several things to differentiate ourselves on this front and want to make sure our customers are aware of these benefits. Here is a list of ten things you might or might not know about us:
1) Did you know that we have free videos on our web site that can be valuable to your business? Our videos are designed to be short, yet informative. Security topics as well as Office applications functionality can provide a reduction in risk or boost in productivity for free!
2) Our agreements are the most flexible in the industry. We offer 1- ,2- and 3-year terms and our agreements do not restrict you from adding or removing services during the agreement term.
3) We offer a variety of agreement choices including prepaid hours per month or unlimited support options for those that prefer it.
4) Leasing options are available with Colden Company when large upgrades are necessary.
5) As a Managed Security Services Provider, we have a strong set of security solutions to protect your business – from external vulnerability scanning, to PCI compliance assessments, to phishing simulations, to security reviews, to PII data breach scans, to dark web searches, to mobile device management and more.
6) A 2016 study showed that Colden Company far exceeded industry-average response times for ALL categories of service calls from emails to urgent calls to low priority issues. Our response times beat the industry average significantly in each category.
7) We use automation to help make your system run more smoothly. By proactively and automatically performing certain tasks, we can keep your network up and running more quickly without generating a service ticket or expense for you. If you are a Managed Services customer of ours, we are already doing this for you.
8) Many of our customers are already working with us on Life Cycle Planning this fall. This is a service where we help our customers plan and budget for the upcoming calendar year’s IT expenses. We are not just here to fix things that break. We help you create and implement a business-aligned IT strategy.
9) Perhaps what we are most proud of is that our customer satisfaction surveys currently stand at 98+/100. We have been sending random surveys out for close to five years and hundreds of surveys have been sent to date. Our responses have been unbelievably positive with a score of over 98 out of 100 on average.
10) Did you know Colden Company is named after Mount Colden in the Adirondack Mountains in NY? Colden Company President, Jim Lapointe, is an avid hiker and climbed Mount Colden again this summer. (For those of you in upstate New York that remember the weather on the 4th of July, it was a hot one.)
We are here to help make our customers successful in any way that we can. We understand that your success flows to us as well. Our business model is built around developing long-lasting relationships and continually improving our service and service offerings. We welcome your feedback and if you would like to hear more or take advantage of any of the benefits listed above, please reach out to us. Call us at 888-600-4560, email us, or visit us on Facebook or Twitter.