- Post tsunami rebuilding in Galle, Sri Lanka
- Post Katrina cleanup and supply distribution in Ocean Springs, MS
- Partial funding and building an orphanage for underprivileged children in Oropesa, Peru
- Support for Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington DC
- Volunteer at local soup kitchens in Saint Augustine FL
- Support for the Wounded Warrior Project
Currently we are active in supporting an organization called Playnet Inc. operating in the Philippines which helps children get access to education that do not have access to the public education system. Playnet helps poor children of all faiths attend schools that are established with the assistance of local parents and community members. The schools are not the type of school that we send our children to in the United States. School houses are often one room buildings, books are limited and text books are non-existent. Electricity is not even a given in these areas. The children that attend these schools are grateful for the opportunity to learn and are an inspiring group. We are proud to partner with Playnet Inc. to give these kids an opportunity.